It is expected that more than 300 international participants will join the conference. Expecting participants include: lecturers, researchers, policy makers, school principals and teachers, and graduate students .
The theme of the 3rd International Conference of Education in Muslim Society (ICEMS) 2017 is “Education in the 21st Century: Knowledge, Professionalism, and Values”.
Topics of interest include, but not limited to, the following:
- Curriculum, Research and Development
- Religious Education
- Values and Character Building
- Policy, Leadership and Management
- Psychology and Counseling
- Environmental Sciences and Education
- Language and Culture
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Math and Sciences Education
- Teaching and Learning Methodologies
- Education Technology
- Assessment and Evaluation
- Early Childhood and Elementary Education
- Teachers Education
Paper Submission Requirements
- The paper must be original
- The topics are based on the general themes or sub themes of the ICEMS 2017
- The paper is preferred about lived experience, critical thinking, theoretical study, and/or empirical research about Education especially on Muslim Society Education
- The title of the paper should be written using CAPITAL LETTERS at all, font 14pt, bold, and centered.
- Paper should be consisting of Abstract, Key words, Introduction,Methods, Result, Conclusion, References.
- Papers in other topics as written about will be considered to be accepted.
- Written in English which is typed on A4, margins(top 4cm, left 4c, right 3cm, bottom 3cm), 1 columns, Times New Romans, font 10 pt, space 1, justify, about 2.000-3.000 words, doc. or.docx.
- The file name is ICEMS2017_UIN JKT_AUTHORS NAME.
- The paper used Body Note references indirect quotation, i.e : (M. Frydenberg, & Andone, 2011).
- The author(s)’ name, institution, and email should be written under the title using font 10pt.
- The reference should be:(Book): Author. Year. Book Title. City: Publisher.i.e. M. Frydenberg, & Andone, 2011. Learning for 21 st Century Skills, Pergamon Press, Ltd. United Kingdom.
- Accepted papers must be presented at the seminar.
- For further information related to paper systematical writing please follow the template provided.
- Participants’ papers should be submitted based on the dates above
- through by system and website.
- All accepted papers will be published in nationally registered publication (ISSN/ISBN): IDR. 250.000
- All selected papers can be published in internationally indexed proceeding (Author’s approval needed): IDR. 1.000.000
- All selected papers can be published in one of Faculty Journals (TARBIYA Journal, IJEE, Socio Didaktika, Edusains, Arabiyat, Dialektika).
International Advisory Board
- Prof. Dede Rosyada – Syarif Hidayatullah State Islamic University of Jakarta
- Prof. Ahmad Thib Raya – Syarif Hidayatullah State Islamic University of Jakarta
- Prof. Muhammad Said – Syarif Hidayatullah State Islamic University of Jakarta, Indonesia
- Muhammad Zuhdi, Ph.D – Syarif Hidayatullah State Islamic University of Jakarta
- Dwi Nanto, Ph.D – Syarif Hidayatullah State Islamic University of Jakarta
- Siti Nurul Azkiyah, Ph.D – Syarif Hidayatullah State Islamic University of Jakarta
- Salamah Agung, Ph.D – Syarif Hidayatullah State Islamic University of Jakarta
- Nur Surayyah Madhubala Abdullah, Ph.D – Universiti Putra Malaysia
- Prof. Jayakaran Mukundan – Universiti Putra Malaysia
- Steven Eric Krauss, Ph.D – Universiti Putra Malaysia
- Prof. Mohamad Abdalla – University of South Australia
- Dr. Dylan Chown – Centre for Islamic Thought and Education (CITE), University of South Australia
- Dr. Ade Ghafar Abdullah, Ph.D – Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia Bandung
- Tutin Aryanti, Ph.D – Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia Bandung
- Asep Bayu Dani Nandiyanto, Ph.D – Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia Bandung
- Ismail Suardi Wekke, Ph.D – State Islamic College of Sorong, Indonesia
- Prof. Dongseok Yang – Chungbuk National University, Cheongju, South Korea
- Prof. Rahimah Embong – Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin, Terengganu, Malaysia
- Ridwan Maulana, Faculty of Behavioural and Social Sciences – University of Groningen, Netherlands
- Prof. Muhammad Ali – University of California, Riverside, United States
- Prof. M. Ayaz Naseem, Ph.D-Concordia University, Canada
- Adeela Arshad Ayaz, Ph.D- Concordia University, Canada
- Dr. Arshad Abd. Shamad – Universiti Putra Malaysia
- Dr. Abu Bakar bin Mohamed Razali- Universiti Putra Malaysia
The following are the important dates of the program:
- Extended Date of Abstract Acceptance : August 31st, 2017
- Full Paper Submission Date : September 30th, 2017
- Last Early Bird Payment Date: September 15th, 2017
- Last Normal Rate Payment Date : October 10th, 2017
- Seminar Date : October 25th-26th, 2017
The 3rd ICEMS 2017 fees are as follows:
Early Bird (before September 25th)
Foreign presenter/participant: 150 USD/person
Indonesian presenter/participant: IDR 1.000.000/person
Student: IDR 500.000/person
Regular Price (September 26th – October 25th, 2017
Foreign presenter/participant: 200 USD/person
Indonesian presenter/participant: IDR 1.500.000/person
Student: IDR 500.000/person
*additional IDR 1.000.000/paper, if paper selected to be published in Atlantis Press Proceeding proposed for indexed Thompson Reuters.
The Payment Method
Payment fee for the 3rd ICEMS transferred to:
Account No: 0189298613
BNI Cabang Fatmawati UIN Syarif Hidayatullah
Swift Code: BNINIDJA
Send your proof of payment to email@example.com